Sunday, July 24, 2011

Reader Generated Content

Two friends recently gave me some good blog-worthy items that I'm about to share with you.  Does this mean I have contributors?!?!  I hope so; it makes me sound very important.


The first is a story with no visuals (THANK GOD!) from my friend Tiffany:

Tiffany is in the changing/locker room at our country club waiting for her daughter to finish using the restroom.  She sees a Chinese woman changing into her swimsuit and watches as the woman takes her used panty liner out of her underwear and lays it on the changing bench!  Then she proceeds to put her swimsuit on and put away her clothes - all while her bloody liner lays out in the open (not wrapped up in anything) on the bench!!!  There is no shame in her game...

The second is a picture of a sign posted on one of those kids ball pits (e.g. the kind you find at Chucky Cheese) from my friend Laura:


Check out Rule #2 - No sleeping in the ball pit!  No kidding.

And for the record, we are happy to receive any good pictures, stories, etc. that HK people find out there, so send away!

No comments:

Post a Comment