Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Urinal Dos and Don'ts

If you're like me, you don't spend a lot of times around urinals.  While I get the efficiency, I find them creepy.

You're in luck if you travel to Thailand because they have very clear instructions on what to do and NOT do at the urinal.  And here I thought the only option was to pee.


And no, I wasn't doing covert blog research in a Thai men's room. At least not for this post - badum-bum!  It was sent to me by my friend David who said, "I guess this means I can't wash my feet in the urinal anymore."  Guess not.

2 comments:

  1. And it was sent to me by my friend Kevin, who thought it was warning users that the urinal isn't like the wardrobe made famous by C.S. Lewis -- there's not a hidden world somewhere back there is you climb in. Kevin likes to dash my hopes and dreams. -David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn you Kevin! (said in my most dramatic Joan Collins voice)

    ReplyDelete