Sunday, June 5, 2011

Best Part of a Brunch

Yeah, the coffee's good and who can complain about an omelet with lots of cheese, but the real good stuff at a brunch is the conversation.  I know, I know - I can hear the "duh" coming through the computer.  Here are two conversation nuggets I got in today's brunch:

1. My friend who's a flight attendant works with a male flight attendant who's name used to be Noel (pronounced like the Christmas word; not like a man's name) Lopez.  He legally changed his name to Noel Sugarplum Fruitcake.  Seriously.  Next time you're flying United and someone with a "Fruitcake" name tag serves you, it's not a joke.  (Oh and he's American, so I can't even blame this one on some language issue.)

2. Another friend of mine saw an old Chinese lady standing outside of our grocery store wearing a t-shirt that read: "I am very shy, but I have a big dick."  Now *this* one I can blame on the language issue.

3 comments:

  1. The ghd uk is definitely the best that you can get anywhere in the world. Best Ghd Hair Straightener Not only have ladies all over the world fallen in love with them but even professional hairdressers the world over just cannot do without them. So much so you find that the hairdressers from the previous generation are saying that the modern generation of professional hairdressers is not remembering the art of blow drying. And why you may ask. Simply for the reason that this Ghd Australia beauty product is so good!You must be dying to find out more about why everyone is ranting and raving about the Ghd Australia and more so the New Hair Straighteners.
    You may also like Ghd Australia, Ghd Australia
    ghd uk
    ghd outlet
    Discount GHD Straighteners

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay - spam. Thanks Nora for this very insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's what happened to my favorite t-shirt...

    VB

    ReplyDelete